Creating your NFTs on Refinable is very simple. To get started, click on the CREATE button on the top right of your screen, next to your profile icon.
Upload the relevant file and complete the rest of your item details. You have full control of your item's data.
- Attachment - your main NFT media file (file restrictions apply)
- Network - the network your item will be created on
- Collection - specify a specific collection to mint your item into, or leave it to the general collection
- Tags - include additional descriptors so your item can be easily searched and indexed
- Editions - specify how many copies of this item you want. 1 means your NFT is unique (ERC-721). More than 1 means your NFT is a multi-edition (ERC-1155)
- Royalties - allows you to earn a percentage on secondary sales
You may also list an item for sale immediately after creation. If not selected, the item will be created to your wallet only.
- 1.Fixed Price - Allow your item to be bought immediately at a fixed price
- 2.Auction - Allow your item to be bought via highest bid within a fixed time frame
Once all the information is complete, select "Agree & Continue" at the bottom of the page and the creation process will begin. The process will contain 2-3 stages depending on your selection.
- 1.Upload file
- 2.Minting item - requires user approval
- 3.Listing for sale - requires user approval
Do note blockchain transactions are not instant and will take time (up to 5 minutes). Some networks operate faster than others but in general, Refinable will wait for 3 confirmations from all networks before proceeding with any action.